Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't get enough of the Romper


Last summer I bought two rompers (one short and one long) and figured I'd wear them only for a brief season or two. But to my surprise, they're back and better than ever for Spring and Summer 2010. I'm particularly fond of this turquoise romper and while I would usually put tan or gold with this color, I loved the look of grey/platinum instead. I like the masculine details of the studs and buckles with the feminine romper.

Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent- Green Satin Romper $195 (Sale)
Diane von Furstenberg- Glam Sunglasses with Drop Temple Design $125
Rebecca Minkoff- Supernova Studded Rocker Crossbody $330
Forever 21- Wrapped Metal Cuff $5.80
Aldo Shoes- Racette $69.98 (Sale)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Still wearing my rompers too! Love the RM purse.