Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Things



my niece, Kylee


Over the weekend, I contemplated what to write in the "about me" section of my blog. I always have a hard time with these things and I'm not sure why. I know all about myself, but putting it into writing seems difficult. So for now I decided to make a list of all my favorite things (in no particular order). As I've said before, I love making lists and I had a lot of fun making this one. What are some of your favorite things?

yoga
running
spending time with my husband
the library
my family
my niece, Kylee
my beach cruiser
clothes/shoes/jewelry
nail polish
cooking
baking
bad tv (I'm currently watching the Bachelor and loving it)
reading magazines (especially US Weekly)
the beach
surfing
visiting with friends
going out to dinner
sweets!
cheese
bed
Gisele (can I just be her?)
rice krispie treats
Trader Joe's
my crock pot
dry shampoo
egg nog
Christmas
sushi
Easter candy (the enormous reece's pieces eggs are the BEST)
cupcakes
pictures
lists
grocery shopping
experimenting with new recipes
painting
reading
coupons
bargains

3 comments:

Christine said...

How fun! You should copy and paste this into an "about me" page.

here's mine (taken straight from my blog):
my family
knitting
cooking
Oprah
traditions
the Beatles
naps
weddings
science fiction movies
shopping
backpacking
hockey
crabs
Christmas
hiking
and just being at home

Unknown said...

LOVE the bike!!!!! - and i can probably say most of ur list are my favorite things too!! haha

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

20 YORK STREET said...

Hi V,

I really think your blog is incredible! I am definitely adding you to my blogroll and following you, you are inspiring. Thus, please check on talented on this new post (of course, it was meant to be gorgeous and talented!):

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/08/we-are-now-listed.html