1. Modcloth A Salute To Style Dress $169.99
2. Free People Skinny Military Pants $98
3. DV Dolce Vita Brewer Flat Boots $150
4. Lucky Brand Service Jacket $995. KORS Michael Kors Olympia Ballet Flats $185
6. Forever 21 Militant Woven Skirt $19.80
7. Sanctuary Belted Uniform Jacket $158
As we've all seen, the military look was big for Spring and is going to be even bigger this Fall. I've been welcoming the army green and camouflage into my life in various forms, my most recent being #7, which I just added to my fall wardrobe. My favorite way to wear this look is paired with more feminine pieces, to create a structured balance. I especially love these jackets over lace and floral skirts or dresses. One of the great aspects of this trend is that almost everyone has something military inspired in their current closet. So pull out those cropped cargo pants you wore in college and pair them with sky high booties this fall.